1. Using the restroom - But seriously, the day where you could take your time in the restroom... you can kiss that goodbye. Your new normal will be either holding it, holding your bundle of joy while you go, or going so quickly that you don't get to finish. Who knew that restroom time would be something we take for granted.
2. A "quick" errand. - These don't exist anymore. A quick stop into the Walgreen's for tampons is no longer a quick errand. You need to get the stroller out, get the carseat out... it all becomes a big production. It's best to just wait until you've got someone with you.
3. Grocery shopping - Yup, you will hope that your little one is sleeping the entire trip, but you will find yourself rushing around the store in hopes that you can grab everything on your list before little wakes up. Everything is a race against time. That's for sure.
4. Showering - It has gotten to the point where I genuinely think that taking a shower is selfish. Yes, showering = selfish. I always try to snag a shower when Amelia is sleeping, but sometimes she wakes up halfway through and that means I need to hurry up which normally leaves me with half washed hair.
5. Sleeping in- This one might seem obvious, but even if your baby is a rockstar sleeper you probably won't sleep in past 7:00am for a while. Those lazy Sunday's morning are long gone. For at least a couple years.
But, at the end of the day... we all love our littles more than using the restroom, running errands, grocery shopping, showering or sleeping. I wouldn't change a thing.